Thursday, February 26, 2009

Spay Day USA


I'm a little late on this post, but this past Tuesday was Spay Day USA. The Humane Society sponsors this annual event in an effort to bring awareness and inspire people to spay or neuter their pets or even homeless ones. All over the country the Humane Society holds events and offers low cost or even free spay and neuter procedures. This is the only permanent method of birth control for animals and if you read my blog, you know about the feral cat problem that exists all over the world, not just the US. So while I may be late on my post, it is never too late to spay or neuter your cat or dog. Or even a homeless one you may come in contact with. Check out your local humane society location for more information.

1 comment:

  1. I think this is always a good reminder and this tough cat is adorable. Thanks for your words of support on my post today, Whit. They mean a great deal!

    ReplyDelete