Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Hello World!

Welcome to my very first attempt at a blog! I am computer illiterate, so bear with me. But I want this to be a place where I can share my thoughts, my wonderz, my ideas and what is going on in my world. We all have things we wish we could be a part of or help out a cause. This is my small way of hoping to make a difference somewhere to someone or something. Stay tuned for updates. I am undertaking a new business venture that I will share with you. I'm really excited about what I'm planning and I hope you will check it out. I also am a HUGE animal lover so I will also be putting up ideas and information regarding animals and helping those who can't help themselves. Thats it for now, so stay tuned!

2 comments:

  1. Yes I do see what you mean; the city needs to take some action about this cat issue. I am not a cat lover per say, but I do value life. Let’s get you blog linked to other blogs that also support animal rights around the world. Also let's get some attention from the media and the authorities regarding this issue.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear Lady
    The Count is also a new blogger with a whole week of blogging under his size
    42/44 belt. Your blog is so much better organized than his that it makes him jealous! The Count and his lovely bride of 53 years wish you happiness
    and good blogging. My blog this week is about cats and dogs and people. Count Sneaky:
    countsneaky@blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete