Monday, March 9, 2009

Spring Forward


I love daylight savings time. I'm not one of those people who looks at it as losing an hour of sleep. I look at it as more sunshine in the day! Longer days, which reminds me of summer. That in turn reminds me of my childhood and for some reason dirt roads in the country. I actually almost get giddy when daylight savings rolls around. Maybe its because I'm afraid of the dark, no really, I am. Maybe its because summer brings those feelings of carefree childhood. Maybe its all of those things but daylight savings rejuvenates me just like the spring flowers. So long winter...and hello spring time!

1 comment:

  1. Please, I want to hear more about the dirt roads around 'home'...somehow hearing you mention them in this post, I want to hear more about where you've come from and how it marries up with where you are now and where you hope you're headed...

    ReplyDelete